Luscombe Halloween Punch
With only one week to go until Halloween, we've put together a frightingly good receipe for all ages to enjoy...Luscombe Halloween Punch! This fruity drink is perfect for parties or get-togethers and can be enjoyed with or without alcohol.
Want to try for yourself? Follow our recipe below...
- 3x bottles of Luscombe Raspberry Crush
- 2x Cinnamon sticks
- 3x Cloves
- 3x Slices of Ginger
- 1x Orange Peel
- Start by peeling the orange (we used a canale knife to create strips of orange peel) then slice the ginger.
- Pour the Raspberry Crush, orange peel, ginger slices, cinnamon sticks and cloves into a saucepan. Leave to simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn heat off.
- Once cooled, chill in the fridge for 4 hours, the longer you leave it the more intense the flavours will be.
- When you're ready to serve, pour the drink into a jug. Here you can add 75ml of Vodka for an alcoholic punch.
- Pour into a glass, garish with a fang sweet and enjoy!