Vacancy: Production Operative
Date: January 2022
The position involves operating machinery, lifting and working to site standards to achieve departmental targets and goals.
- Performing the required task for the day
- Working to the required rate to achieve the daily plan.
- Working in a safe manner
- Achieving required training certificates in Health and Safety, Food hygiene and HACCP.
- Operating the machinery required to the correct procedure
- Working within a team
- Use of forklift would be preferred
- Good communicating
- Filling in relative paperwork
- Accurate counting
- Forward thinking
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvements
This role requires a self-driven individual that can work on their own initiative. They will be required to learn how to operate several pieces of machinery to become multi-skilled & once trained will be able to operate the machines at the correct run rate. They will need to be flexible at all times and may be required to work in other areas of the business. They need to be fully able bodied as there is heavy lifting required.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: HR@Luscombe.co.uk or
Devon TQ11 0LT