Vacancy: Telesales Executive
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Overview of Role:
To provide sales support to the sales team through lead generation and proactive outbound calls.
We are the country’s leading producer of organic soft drinks, juices and mixers. All our drinks are made in small batches on a farm in Devon using the very best raw organic and wild ingredients, blended with Dartmoor spring water.
Our drinks are listed in the leading hotels, bars and restaurants across the UK including Ottolenghi, Nobu, Chewton Glen and The Newt, as well as being sold in the very best places, from Harrods and Selfridges, to Riverford and Able & Cole. We have national distribution in Sainsburys and other national wholesalers as well as a large presence in local, independent shops and outlets across the UK.
Our drinks have also been enjoyed by the Royal family for many years now and in April 2021, we were awarded the Royal Warrant. Taste and Organic is at the heart of what we do and we were the first drinks brand to gain organic Soil Association accreditation. We have now won more than 90 Great Taste awards by the Guild of Fine Food and have an ever-growing list of fabulous customer reviews to our name.
The Luscombe HQ is based on a farm in the foothills of Dartmoor, where the team develop, make and sell our drinks from. We’re very lucky to enjoy wonderful views, an excellent local farm shop (just a stone’s throw away!) and fresh air by the bucket-load.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls and fielding enquiries
- Delivery of exceptional customer service to include account development and retention
- Making outbound sales calls to a target audience of new and existing customers
- Providing sales and administrational support to the field sales team
- Effective communication with all internal team members
- Adhoc admin requests across the business
Desirable attributes, experience and qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Very good time management skills
- Works well under pressure & to tight deadlines
- Willing to get involved across the business and create good inter department relationships
- Experience of working within a customer service/internal sales function
- Experience of Sage Line 50/Sage 200 (desirable not mandatory)
What we offer in return:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Pension scheme, contribution based.
- A friendly, engaging working environment with a family-run business
- Beautiful farm location
- Staff drinks scheme
- Regular staff social events
- A culture of continually developing our people
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: Joinus@Luscombe.co.uk
Or by post to:
Devon TQ11 0LT
Monday 19th of June 2023